Pages

Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Reflections 350/365

Linking with the fabulous James for this week's "Weekend Reflections".


I took a little look see through this week's images and there were NO reflection shots at all!

What!?
WHAT!?

That is totally NOT me.  I'm always scouting out reflections somewhere along the way.  And to have NONE?!  That's like banishment from James' linky....until I dipped into the stash of unshared, unprocessed images (the backlog) and found a couple-o'-"thangs" I could share to tide me over.  Next week I better be on double duty lookout for good reflection shots.

From a beautiful pink sky evening in mid-August:

Mousam River
Mousam River

From an especially pretty sun down at the end of July:
Low Tide
Low Tide

On a goofy day when I didn't feel like getting out of my car....side view selfies-real and with fun PS filters:

Camera Side View
Camera in the Side View


Side View Mirror {350/365}
Side View Mirror {350/365}

That's it for this week....I'll definitely step up may game for the next installment.  Hope you have a great weekend and find lots of reflections too.




19 comments:

Lesley said...

I have such a huge file of unpublished great photos that I rarely seem to run out for posting... yet I still take more!

Woody said...

I like the subtle reflections in the eyes, kinda spooky, fitting for the season. I like the mirror shots!

It seems that July was the last time I saw the sun :-(

Sylvia K said...

These are terrific, Susan! With our severe shortage of sunlight the past six months, I do have to look hard for any new shots and just be thankful for my stash saved over the past three years! Enjoy your weekend!!

Sylvia

Susan said...

Too funny! Love your "What?" shot! The low tide shot and yellow boat is so serene! Love it!

Pat Tillett said...

When I don't have any new ones, I just dig through the boatload full of photos I've taken over the years. I can usually find one.

Carol Blackburn said...

Love the low tide shot, Susan. Hope you have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

Haha...I literally laughed out loud at your first photo...how terrific! Your whole post is so funny, love it! If this is what you come up with unprepared, I can't wait to see next week's reflections!

Kathy

Carletta said...

Well Susan, I wish I could say I have a couple of shots stashed away as good as the sunset and boat shots. :)
A wonderful series of images!

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

It's funny but I came up blank this week too. You got to use some fun shots though. Have a great weekend.

Kay L. Davies said...

I'm with Woody. The eyes have it. Although I'm not sure what "it" is!
Just as I was packing up my good camera to send it to the manufacturer for repair because it hasn't worked for months, it decided to behave. So I felt I should rush out to take pictures instead of relying on my husband to get them for me.
That was yesterday, and I took a few. Did I take any today? No.
Sigh.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

MARGARET GOSDEN 2 said...

I like them all - thank goodness for the eyes that make up for other senses one doesn't have! And your photo is very unusual for its non-reflecting quality!

Sarah (Nikki) said...

that first shot is too funny

Tezzie said...

Thank goodness for archives :) I, too, end up having tons of shots that end up going unseen and forgotten!

That pink sky is sooo pretty, and the boat photo is absolutely stunning! The lighting is gorgeous, and sharpness dead on. Great job! :)

(and, great selfies, too...I'm with the rest of 'em; that first one totally made me giggle!)

Scrappy Grams said...

too funny...your "what?" shot! As always, I love the water reflections!

Pamela said...

You sure have beautiful photographs in your stash! The boat's reflections is so beautiful.

Anita Johnson said...

I've said this before, I think of you when I think of reflections. I like that Side View Mirror shot.

Tamar SB said...

These are terrific, Susan! Love the side-view mirror shot!

And thanks for the sweet comment you left about my post on Sherri Lynn's blog!

Ms. Becky said...

The WHAT!? selfie is coffee-spewing freaky-good. I'm in stitches here.

James said...

No need to step up your game because it's already at an incredibly high level! These reflections are excellent and it doesn't matter if they are ten minutes or ten months old. :)