Pages

Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tired Sunday Scavenger

Linking with Ashley for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Love this....as always, thanks to the fab hostess. 






This whole fall back thing and that joy of an extra hour of sleep...totally over-rated.  I was awake at 5.  That's not good.  I usually wake up at 7, so that means I lost an hour of sleep.  I'm doing something wrong apparently.  I will refrain from the bitch moan of light gone by 5 p.m. Grrrrrrr.

This week scavenger list:  Food, Purple, In Disguise, Shapes, and Photog's Choice.

For some crazy reason I decided to put all the topics into one image.  I  know.  Weird, but kind of cool at the same time.  I can't decide if I like it or not, but I'm going with it.

Red Hot Roses
Red Hot Roses




Red Hot
Red Hot
Food:  At a downtown coffee and sandwich place

Asters
Asters
Purple:  Likely the last of any fall flowers.

Pink Mohawk
Pink Mohawk
In Disguise:  Outside a downtown clothing shop.

Picket Fence
Picket Fence
Shapes:  A pretty boring fence shot that seemed to work for my lead image but seems pretty bland here.

Dozen Roses
Dozen Roses
Photog's Choice:  Needed this pop of color.  Closed for the night flower shop.

That's it.  Now on to enjoy this beautiful day before that early sunset.  Hope you have a great day too.
Thanks for stopping by.

24 comments:

MG Atwood said...

Interesting how you put them all together. I like your picket fence.

Tezzie said...

Wonderful! Those asters are gorgeous...I'm loving that lighting! And, that first shot looks like an ad in a magazine, or something! <3

Susan said...

You know, I really like your combined shot, it is rather fun! Love that silly pumpkin too! (And I was up much earlier than I hoped too! Hope you get a bit of time to nap today.)

martinealison said...

Il y a maintenant une semaine que nous sommes passés à l'heure d'hiver et je ne parviens pas encore à me caler!!!
Merci pour ces belles photos.
Gros bisous

Brenda said...

I like your amalgamation collage, especially the "red hot" on the fence - a combination that just works.

Leanne said...

I think your combined photo is great- how clever you are. Cool mohawk too!

Kathy said...

I think this is BRILLIANT my creative friend!!!! :) And I"m with you, I was awake at 5 am too! What's with THAT?!?!?!?

Kathy

Tamar SB said...

That pumpkin is a riot!! Hope you get more sleep tonight! I love this time change, I love when it gets dark earlier and I am so happy that when I am leaving for the day it will no longer be dark!

Ida said...

Oh I like your combined photo. Loved the Hot Sauce as part of the fence.

Great Series. I've got to say that Pumpkin "In Disguise" was my favorite.

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Love the combined images, fun and funky.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I love in disguise...how cute. And I know what you mean. I woke up earlier than usual as well...even though I wanted to go back to sleep, I just couldn't.

lisa said...

These are great Susan.
Love, love, love the first one!
Have a great start to your week!

Kay L. Davies said...

The combined image is great. The individual elements correspond to the list, but fit together fabulously.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Woody said...

Thankfully, I didn't wake up early.

I think combining the themes is considerably more difficult and you've done a fine job!

P.S. I disagree that the fence is boring, the shadows add a lot of interest.

urban muser said...

i love the pumpkin mohawk!

Nadege, said...

I like the idea of putting them all together in a collage, nicely done.
The pink mohawk, great fun shot.
Beautiful lighting on the Asters.

Linda R. said...

I have to agree with you about the time.. It is 4:00 wide awake.. Your photo look great this week.. That pink Mohawk made me smile..

seabluelee said...

I love your Red Hot Roses combines shot. Very clever, you!

Brooke said...

Oy! I know!! I hate daylight savings time. It always screws up everyone in my house! I live your combo image. How creative. You never cease to amaze me! :D

BF said...

Love the pink mohawk!!

missing moments said...

so hear ya about the time change! Awesome shots today!

gotmycamera said...

Love the pumpkin...all of your shots are wonderful!!!

Anita Johnson said...

I looked at that first photo for so long and wondered, "What the heck"...then I read the post. I like it, they work well together. Maybe something I should try on this rainy morning.

Laloofah said...

LOL - that mohawk pumpkin head is too funny! And cayenne pepper sauce, now you're talkin' BW's language! No spice is too hot for that boy.

I really love your lead photo - whooda thunk that mooshing together all those totally diverse photos would result in such an appealing piece of art? I really like it!