Pages

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekend Reflections

Linking with my friend James for this week's Weekend Reflections.  Zip on through and check out the lovely assortment of amazing photos for yourself.


I'm low on reflections again this week.  Don't know what's up with that.  Hmmmm.  But I do have a few to share.

Reflection
Reflection
This is a tiny little selfie on the side of the motorcycle headlight.....I know, that's a real stretch, but it's kind of fun.

Near the Docks
Near the Docks
Now this is a nice catch from last weekend.  Did an early morning shoot.  Abandoned pilings near the lobster wharf.  The following morning, I'm sure they were covered with snow.

Making it a quick dip into reflections this week.  Hope to be back with a stronger showing next week.  Have a great weekend.



13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The picture of the water is just stunning!! I love the shadowy reflections!

Kay L. Davies said...

There's definitely a reflection in the headlight. Whether it's you or not, I can't tell.
I love the reflection of the old pilings. I'm partial to old pilings, and water reflections.
Certainly was nice to have you visit my blog today. You are welcome any time!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Nadege, said...

Wonderful water reflection but the bike is my favorite. There are plenty of reflections on the tank, the front guard as well as the headlamp. Nice composition.

Woody said...

I love motorcycles, but I avoid adding chrome - it's too much work to keep it looking good. The great thing about bikes are their vast source of reflections.

Debbie said...

ooooohhhh i think they are wonderful!!

Kathy said...

Love that bike shot!

Kathy

LeAnne said...

Beautiful reflection on the water there. Have a good weekend!

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Great reflections, love the bike shot.

Brenda said...

Lovely as always - whether its two or twenty!

Rosie said...

Very cool bike shot! And I love the water reflections. Btw, it's the same with me - I've always seen so many reflections and now they seem to have disappeared! Have a wonderful weekend, Susan!

Susan said...

Great reflection finds. I bet the pilings looked pretty with snow too. Have a great weekend!

dharma owl said...

the motorcycle is epic...love it.

James said...

I love the bottom photo and there are lots of reflections in the top one!