Pages

Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Weekend Reflections

Linking with the fabulous James for this week's Weekend Reflections.  Great meme....check it out.


Taking a few days off around the Thanksgiving holiday here in the states.  The thing I like BEST about having a day off is letting it have no agenda and letting the day unfold as it will.  This morning I woke up at 6 a.m. and made an instant decision to take a run up to Portland for a little morning city shoot-followed by breakfast.  One of my fave things to do.  There was no shortage of reflections this morning.  Big score!!

Delivery
Delivery

Fruit Seller
Fruit Seller

Hill Reflections
Hill Reflections

Double Vision
Double Vision

Cobblestones
Cobblestones

Earlier this week I played around with some night reflections.  Still working on these, but that's the way to learn. Keep trying.

Mill Lights
Mill Lights

And this is one of those drive by shootings.  Sitting in traffic one day, I spied this black SUV parked outside one of those rental furniture places.  I like the way the open sign is seen 3 times.

Black Ford
Black Ford

That's it!!  Guess what I've got planned for tomorrow?  Nothing.  We'll see what happens.
Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Woody said...

What, no Black Friday shopping? Me neither, you can't get me near a store. I can't stand the crowds. I like the mill shots, but that's probable because I want to see the inside.

Gemma Wiseman said...

The subdued romance of morning creates such beautiful scenes! Fascinating series of reflections! And the night shot is awesome! Like double magic!

Tezzie said...

Fabulous reflections! I love 'Hill Reflections', and the nighttime mill is awesome, too! 'Black Ford' is really cool...I love how the open sign turned red from orange when it got reflected :) Have a great weekend, my friend!

Nadege, said...

A great collection of reflections.
I love the Hills Reflections and the Double Vision.

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Great collection of shots, especially love the last one. Night time reflection shot is amazing too. I can't seem to do night time photography at all. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the rest of the holiday weekend.

Tamar SB said...

Oh these are so cool! Great finds, as always, Susan!