Pages

Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Breathing Space

On the Tree
On the Tree


Today I'm not linking up with anyone.  Wow.  I'm linking up with me.  Hmmmm. 

Lately I'm having a tough time "keeping up" with blogging.  I'm thankful to my regular linkys and the visits from all of you that keep me going, but have been a poor visitor in return which saddens me.  There's always room for improvement.  Overwhelmed?  Perhaps.

I'm not a fan of Christmas but I do like that after the fact there's a little slow down in pace-space for breathing.  Today I am doing just that.  Breathing.  I wrote on my Facebook page "Zero have-tos today.  Yah frickin'-hoo."  I might even do some extra posting and extra visiting later today.  That would be fun.

I hope that you too are finding a little breathing space in these moments after the big rush of the holidays. 

Bows
Bows

10 comments:

Zinnia said...

I love the simplicity of this shot and the mystery of the contents that the parcel may contain.

Kathy said...

I'm waiting to exhale :). I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing holiday...it's always nice to give yourself the gift of doing nothing :)

Kathy

martinealison said...

Je comprends ce que vous ressentez... Prenez du temps pour vous, c'est très important...
Gros bisous à vous;

seabluelee said...

Susan, I'm glad you're linking up with yourself today! Sometimes we get so busy trying to connect to everyone else that we forget about that most important connection of all. I wish you a wonderful, peaceful respite today. I'm taking one, too. I didn't realize how much I needed it until I woke up at 9 this morning and realized I'd slept for ten straight hours. Let's get together soon. I have a new toy to play with!!

lisa said...

I am glad you were able to find some breathing space Susan! It is sometimes so hard to do that, and especially at this time of year.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Brenda said...

Ahhh - breathe deep! Here's to finding space and filling it with creativity.

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Susan, that will be my mantra for the coming week......just breathe!

James said...

I know the feeling and I'm no where near as busy as you. Now's the time to breath. :)

Susan said...

Glad you found some breathing room! It's always rough around the holidays, I noticed a lot of people have fallen off on visiting and photos, and vice versa. Here's hoping we'll all get back on track in 2012. :-)

JM said...

Wonderful play with the focus on the bow shot!