Pages

Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Shoot Edit Submit

Linking for this week's Shoot Edit Submit with Misty and Kim.  Some amazing images posted here-encouraging me to keep practicing and trying to expand my editing skills.









Five p.m.
Five p.m.


Stepped out of the doctor's office the other evening at dusk to see the train station aglow across the river with the sky too inviting not to take a few "hand-held" snaps. Got lucky with this one.

Thanks to Misty and Kim and to you for taking a peek at my image.


6 comments:

seabluelee said...

Susan, I love this shot. The contrast between that stark, ominous-looking sky and the warm golden glow of the station lights is really striking. I can't believe I live two blocks from this station and have never photographed it.

Kathy said...

Terrific contrast!

gina said...

Great shot! The warm light from the train station is so inviting....love how it's set against the dramatic sky.

Brenda said...

Purple evening majesty, indeed! Sometimes being lucky is enough - being in the right place at the right time with camera in hand. Beautiful.

Francisca said...

No luck, Susan. You saw. I like.

[I will still post for Monday mural and for Tuesday taphophile... then I'll be outta here for a while. PLEASE post your mural. I am gently encouraging Oakland Daily to set up a linky... she's the original mural poster and hers are awesome. So let her know when you post after she puts up hers.]

homeschoolceo said...

Beautiful! Wow, I really love this dramatic image. Well done!