Pages

Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Shoot, Edit, Submit






Linking up for this week's shoot, edit, submit with Misty and Kim.  I love seeing the wonderful images in this linky.  Inspirational.  I'll keep working.

Surf Lines
Surf Lines

From an early morning photo walk last weekend.  Beautiful morning light seen from under the boardwalk.  Lucky me.  Four months from now this beach will be packed with tourists-but on a chilly morning in February, you can have it pretty much to yourself.

Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Tezzie said...

ooohhh!! That is SO gorgeous! The light is stunning...as is your composition with all of the interesting lines leading the eye through the photo. The peaceful mood you've captured makes me wish I could be sitting there, with a cool salted breeze on my face...just chillin' :) Just, a bit warmer weather, though (although, the pic deceptively looks like it could've been shot in July)

Tamar SB said...

Gorgeous! I love the light and shadows under beach piers!

Brenda said...

Oh what gorgeous golden stripes and alternating shadows - how lucky for you to have this to yourself without those pesky tourists :)

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Love that strong vertical element against the silhouette of the stairs.

Linda said...

Beautiful stripes and shadows! Love the beach scenes...but we have the same problem here. In a few months you won't be able to see the beach for the tourists. I generally avoid it in the summertime!

lisa said...

I just love an empty beach, and this is a real beauty Susan. Love the little hints of pink in the water.
Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!

Kathy said...

So envious you live so near a sight like this. Love the ripples of pink in the ocean water. Just beautiful.

Kathy

Karin M. said...

.. .. a great perspective, very nice photo...
Best regards, Karin

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Beautiful, I'd love to be taking a walk there.