Pages

Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Reflections

Linking with James for this week's Weekend Reflections.  The obsession continues.

This week wasn't a super reflective week for me....and that's OK.  A day entirely of snow does not offer much in the way of reflection hunting, and I spent a couple gray days out in rural farmland showing property (fingers crossed a buyer may have come along for my seller).  It is entirely not fair for work to get in the way of reflection hunting.  Geez.

I do have a few though, so I'm still in the game.


Flats Tracks
Flats Tracks
These guys were taking an early morning stroll across the clam flats.

City Hall
City Hall
I really like the 2 leading lines-one real, one in reflection.  Oh yes and then there's the whole city hall and pretty tree.

Divided
Divided
Ugly-ass hanging blinds, but they made sort of a neat effect.


Thanks for stopping to check my reflex.  OK, I'll stop now.

14 comments:

Andy said...

The perfect picture!

Catherine said...

the first shot works perfectly in monochrome....

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful photographs, I especially like the first one.

Regards and best wishes

Sylvia K said...

All three of these are terrific reflections for the day, Susan!!I always love the ducks!! The city hall is lovely against that blue, blue sky! The last shot is intriguing!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Scrappy Grams said...

you crack me up!
what a pretty city hall!

Leanne said...

Love the first one, it looks great in B&W.

Gemma Wiseman said...

The City Hall photo is a powerful capture of reality and illusion! Beautiful! And the last photo is almost like an abstract reality! Fascinating!

lisa said...

As always, just fantastic Susan!
I especially love those little footprints in the first one.
Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!

seabluelee said...

I'm always a bit startled when I look at your images and see something I walk by almost every day. That's a GREAT shot of City Hall! The geese tracks and selfie ain't bad, either. :)

Linda said...

The city hall reflection is gorgeous! Just proves you always have to be looking, looking, looking!

Nadege, said...

These are fantastic reflections.

James said...

Three excellent reflections! What a beautiful day in the middle shot.

JM said...

Wonderful trio of reflection shots, I like them all!

Gilly said...

Great shots, and I particularly like that last one.