Pages

Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Reflections

Linking with James for this week's Weekend Reflections



I'm in busy mode today, so just a quick pop of a couple reflections from this past week.

Outgoing Tide
Outgoing Tide

Last week it snowed, this week we had temps in the 50's and near 60.  That makes me happy, but it sure is hard to know how many blankets to put on the bed.
Isn't this scene dreamy-licious?


I'm not much of a shopper.  Catalog or on-line shopping I can handle.  Not so much into heading to the mall or the surrounding stores....but HAD to go last weekend.  I went into Home Goods where there were a great variety of mirrors.  Watch out!

Extra Tall
Extra Tall

This one is just goofy....it reminded me of "fun house" mirror.



Shopping Spree {9/52}
Shopping Spree

But this one with all the decor atop is pretty cool.  Obviously this is fashion over function.

Do you think Home Goods was wondering what the hell I was doing?  Probably.  And I didn't end up giving them any of my money either.

Have a wonderful weekend.

21 comments:

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I though the tide shot was ice, cool!

Most of my shopping is done at home improvement centers :-)

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Weather is all over the place here too. One minute I'm hugging a hot water bottle under a big blanket and then the next I'm peeling off the layers. I never know what clothes to put on in a morning. Love, love, love that mirror shot. Too fun.

Sylvia K said...

Yes, our weather is weird, too! Lovely, peaceful watery reflections! I love the colors. The mirror shot is such a hoot! Just the giggle I needed! Thanks, Susan! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Tamar SB said...

Love those mirror pictures! I do that all the time too! PS I "tagged" you in a post on my blog - hope you'd play along (-:

Scrappy Grams said...

the strange weather seems to be widespread.
love that first shot for its serenity...I need some.
~hugs~

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good and nice photos.
I especially like the last one.

Regards and best wishes

lisa said...

That is dreamy-licious indeed, Susan!
Love the selfie too!

Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!
xo

Linda said...

Love your shots..you always have something to amaze/amuse me! The selfie reflection is cute, but the first one is beautiful!

Kay L. Davies said...

You're right, the colors in that first photo are just scrumptious.
And I laughed and laughed thinking about the people at the store where you just took photos, then left without buying anything. I love it.
K

James said...

These are great reflections! The top one is beautiful and I love the extra tall one.

P.S. I'll trade you our 80's for your 50's. :)

Susan said...

LOL, love HomeGoods (when I go), the tall picture is great!

Brenda said...

Luckily they didn't throw you out on your behind. Three times, I have attempted taking photos at the local mall and been told to cease and desist. I mean, really? There are so few indoor public spaces during the winter months - I figured the mall was a perfect photo opportunity but obviously I am up to no good with camera in hand.

Anyway, I'm done ranting and just glad you were able to avoid a run-in with security :) Great mirror shots and yes, gorgeous tide.

Nadege, said...

I love that first shot.

Pat said...

Lovely, still river/tide reflection and I liked the goofy split mirror one, too. Great idea to go into a shop with mirrors for Weekend Reflections!

seabluelee said...

Your Extra Tall shot is Extra Cool. I love it! And Outgoing tide is just gorgeous. Love the colors and serenity of that image.

Emily said...

Beautiful reflections! I love the color in the first shot and the detail in the last. Thank you for sharing!

Ross said...

That tide shot was absolutely fantastic along with the others!

Madge Bloom said...

Love that second self portrait shot...

Sweepy said...

Woof!
So did you buy the mirror or did you just look at yourself?

As for me I am buying that landscape!

urban muser said...

that mirror shot is so cool, very abstract looking. love it!

martinealison said...

Profitez au mieux de votre weekend... Avec de gros bisous