Pages

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Paying Forward

I am up to my eyeballs in digital imaging projects.....it's a double edged sword-or wand-or something.  Great to be learning, but hard work.



Susan Lighting the Sky
Susan Lighting the Sky

Here is my last project, and yes those are my hands shooting out lightning over Incan ruins.  I do that all the time, don't cha know.  Today I'm creating an energy drink advert.  We'll see how that shakes down.


But I did want to take a moment to pay it forward, as it is Monday and who doesn't want good news on Monday I say?  Today I'm giving a shout out/props to Kathryn over at her blog Listening to the Whispers.  Kathryn does amazing art pieces, beautiful journals, layered images, photographs, and get this....she has just picked out a cute pup-who doesn't like puppy pics?  Really.  Take a stop by and say hi; I think you'll be glad you did.


13 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a fun project! Does the energy drink help with the lightening bolts? Happy Monday to you.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Cool image, I like the color and the face! I like energy drinks, but consume them sparingly.

Jamie said...

That image is awesome - you really are branching out.

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Susan, thanks for the blog love. Blushing. Love that pic, the colors are gorgeous.

martinealison said...

Une image surprenante et étonnante... Bisous

Tamar SB said...

That is so fun! Very cool!

Kathy said...

Wow...you are a becoming a pinball wizard, oops..I mean computer wizard!

Linda said...

Fun! You are SO powerful - a real live wire! Enjoyable, as always, Susan!

Anita Johnson said...

What a talent you have! Checking out Katheryn's blog....

seabluelee said...

OOH, it's the Great and Powerful Susan of Oz! Lighting up the very sky with her amazing abilities! Now I'm going to go check out Kathryn's blog. Cuz I really do love puppies. :-)

lisa said...

This is way beyond cool Susan!!
Wonderful work.

Laloofah said...

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! I bow to your extraordinary powers of conjuring and artistry, not to mention the ability to shoot lightning bolts from your fingertips. The face in the clouds seems impressed as well! :-)

Very cool effect!

Gilly said...

I'm really envious of your course! - there's nothing like that round here. This is quite amazing.