Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scavenger

Linking with Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Thanks Ashley, I'm a fan.







 
 

Easter.  Hmmmm.  Not my fave holiday, but alas here it is.  Too old for an Easter basket, not so much a fan of the ham, not a church goer, so well....I'd like it better if there was football. 

To those of you enjoying the day, I hope it is a happy one for you.  I have lots of friends celebrating Passover this week too-and wishing you the same.


New Kicks
New Kicks

New:  Nothing like a new pair of sneakers to make you jump higher and run faster.


Engrossed
Engrossed

Life:  Everyone...yes everyone is doing this now.  Texting, scrolling on their iphones and cells.  The world is looking down not up.  You can stand right next to someone and they're clueless you're taking their pic.  Fessing up.  I don't have an iphone, but I know it's inevitable.  I'm holding out with my dinosaur flip and low monthly rate for as long as I can.


Fresh
Fresh

Fragrant:  and vibrant, and juicy, and just plain delicious.

Button {10/52}
Button

Pink:  Not many flowers and blooms yet, so pink of another sort.

Easter Eggs
Easter Eggs

Obvious:  An obvious choice for the season.


Have a wonderful day.  Thanks for your visit.

19 comments:

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Nice new wheels! I'd live in sneakers and jeans if I could. The sad part of 'engrossed' is I see so many drivers doing the same thing.

Another wonderful set of photos.

P.S. Can I join your 'not a fan of Easter' club?

Saun said...

Great shots I love them all. Thanks for visiting my blog and that would be I am crazy but they are pretty good puppies.

Nicki said...

I like your interpretation of this week's words, and it is so true - life as we now define it, is strongly tied to our technology. Well done!

Christine E-E said...

yep! tied to our electronics - event games! urrghhh! I hope kids still learn to communicate without them! my sentiments about Easter are very similar to yours... but no sports involved.

Leanne said...

nice shoes, I'm all for jumping higher & running faster!
I like the look of that uicy orange too!

Linda said...

Looking forward to getting my new iPhone...trading in the Droid...we sure are tied to our technology! Love the juicy orange too!

Brooke said...

Oh wow - love all the macro work here! I too am holding out on getting a smart phone. But it does seem like at some point I'll have to bite the bullet.

Nadege, said...

Great collection...I love the little pink button and the new sneakers.

Sweepy said...

Woof Susan and Tula!
It is not my favorite holiday too, Suasn, but in my islands ALL holidays can be stressful: if it is not too quiet it can get too noisy (with fireworks!)

But Keeper said now is the best time to recharge. I didn't woofy know that my drooly Keeper runs on batteries!

So what's up, Tula Dot?

Susan said...

Nice finds. And you're NEVER too old for an Easter basket! :-D

MG Atwood said...

Nicely done this week! Love the new kicks.

Lea said...

Great choices for the Scavenger Hunt!
Just looking at that orange is making me hungry!
Have a great day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

Tamar SB said...

The lighting on that orange is marvelous! The engrossed texter is such a commentary on our culture, too! I am guilty of that from time to time...

Carol Blackburn said...

Some fun shots, Susan. I got a kick out of the texting woman's hair.....reminded me of those wig hats they had when I was a teen. Also reminds me of a British guard....LOL. I bet she'd appreciate that...NOT.

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Great shots this week Susan, I really love the perspective on the button shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love that subtle lighting - I can pick out your work by it every time. And yay for new shoes.

Brenda said...

Hey, I'm with you on the old-fashioned flip phone - I only started texting in the past year and do it without benefit of a keyboard! Love the lighting on the orange - you have captured the absolute juiciness of it!

Onna said...

Beautiful! Love the new shoes!

seabluelee said...

I like your unique interpretations. The only one that was obvious was...Obvious. I had the same reaction as Carol Blackburn to the texting woman's hair (or hat?). Sometimes I wonder where civilization is going to end up, with everyone texting instead of interacting with each other in the real world. I have an iPhone, and I do text. But I'd rather talk!