Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Scavenger

Linking up with my Sunday addiction, Scavenger Hunt Sunday hosted by the lovely and kind Ashley.









I really liked the topics this week.  I think some weeks are easy, some weeks are tricky....and yes mama bear, some weeks are just right.  This was one of those weeks.




Biddeford Pool
Biddeford Pool

Clouds:  Lovely evening.  I don't often do these photo merges, but every once in awhile a gorgeous view calls for it.


Street Level
Street Level

Sunflare:  This may be more lens flare than sunflare, but I really like the shot, so there we go.  I took this a little before 6 p.m.  I'm so happy to have the sun out in the evening.

Whites
Whites

Seven:  I'm a red wine drinker but these were nicely displayed for a quick shot-and there were 7.  Lucky me.

Souvenir
Souvenir

High Angle:  View from above at South Station, Boston.  Oooh, that woman in the red jacket snagged me taking the shot.


Holding Hands
Holding Hands

Low Angle:  Love low angle shots.  I'm trying to be better about remembering to take them.  This couple did see me sprawled on the sidewalk, but were kind enough to keep walking....I mentioned it would be great to have their feet in my shot.


Well that's it for another week of looking around.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my shots.  Have a great day.

19 comments:

Debbie said...

WoW...you got some awesome shots. i adore your high angle!!

Amanda said...

Love your clouds and Low angle shots! Im too wimpy to do that in public, but it made for an AWESOME shot!! Great job!!

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous shots, what a great week of prompts and images. Perfect.

Linda said...

Your shots are so great! You have such a creative mind...

MG Atwood said...

Beautiful shots. Love your clouds.

martinealison said...

Je veux bien partager avec vous un verre de Bordeaux!!!...
Merci pour ces belles photos.
Gros bisous

Brooke said...

I really like your sky shot... I have never tried a photo merge. Now I am curious ;D And your flare is lovely. So are the angled shots! Another fabulous week Susan.

Patti said...

We drink more red than white here too. Lovely shot though.
I've learned with low angle shots in public places to set my camera on the ground, holding the strap & using my remote to take the shot! I get down briefly to "set" the shot, then I can stand back up = lot less conspicuous. :)

Kathy said...

A great set you have here this week...but seriously ONLY 7 bottles of wine? :) I think my fav is your sun flare shot this week...the slightly blurred aspect and gorgeous light makes it feel very dreamy. Kudos!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love street level - really beautiful.

Brenda said...

That panorama is simply fabulous - and yes, you should do them more often. The sweep of sky and sea is amazing. And yes, I can see you sprawled on the sidewalk for that low angle - I greatly admire your commitment to doing whatever it takes to "get the shot".

Deanna said...

Oh I love your perspective on all your shots this week. The hand holding is probably my fav because I love capturing people when they are not looking.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I'd be happy to drink your red wine; we have such wonderful selections here in PA. I like that shot and the High Angle very much.

seabluelee said...

Oh, that last shot! Love how his sneakers match her skirt! That was a nice bit of serendipity, unless you colored it that way, of course. I also like the overhead shot of the vendor's cart. In fact, I like them all. :)

Cathy H. said...

I love your first image! Such a gorgeous scene!! Your low angle image made me smile!!

Linda R said...

I am having a red wine as I am blog hopping.. Your shots look great. Love you low angle shot.

Nancy Claeys said...

Gorgeous! :)

Susan said...

What a great photo merge! I love red wine as well. :-D Life's too short not to. Great angle shots as well.

James said...

Cool shots! The low angle is my favorite.