Pages

Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Reflection Connection

Linking with James for this week's Weekend Reflections.  Yay.



Finally catching up with life....and how does life get so far ahead?  Who knew life had a pace of its own which can speed off up ahead of you when you're bogged down.  Do you suppose there are times when you get ahead of life and it tries to catch up with you?  I think too much.  That's part of the problem.



Joy Ride
Joy Ride

This snappy red car was my reflection for last week....but like that red car thru the window frame-the time came and went too fast for me to get it done. 
I do wish I'd timed this a little better.  Maybe next time.

Silence
Silence

I have always hated fog.  Here in Maine near the coast you can get weeks of it on end until you're going crazy.  BUT, it does present a wonderful mood for images.

Barn Reflection
Barn Reflection

Millpond
Millpond

This is the same image twice.  I can't decide if I like it upside down-as the image appeared in the pond, or turned right side up.  Do you have a preference?
Kismet that little water ring, huh?  I think that was a friendly over-sized mosquito passing thru.


Wishing you a happy weekend and thanks for popping in to say hello.

No Saying Cheese
No Saying Cheese

11 comments:

martinealison said...

Je suis toujours en admiration devant la qualité de vos photos. Bravo pour votre talent.
Gros bisous et bonne semaine à vous.

Sylvia K said...

What terrific reflections for the day, Susan! I really love the watery ones in particular! Marvelous captures for the day! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful reflections, Susan, and I love your selfie.
K

lisa. said...

I would love to see the day when I get ahead of life. Just once to know that it's possible and I'd be happy!!! :-)

I love your reflections, especially the first one. Cannot decide right side up or upside down and I DO love that little water ring. My favorite? The selfie. I always love your selfies!

Have a wonderful weekend my friend. It sounds like it will be beautiful weather-wise.

Nita Davis said...

Lovely reflections, and your post had me smiling thinking how it reminded me of the post I made yesterday titled Freeze Frame. If we could only get life to hold still for a moment so we could catch our breath it would be heaven. Hope you have a fantastic weekend without fog. :D

Martha Z said...

Great captures for the day.
The snow in mine? Well, it takes a while for winter to finally pack up and leave at 8,000 feet.

Leanne said...

Love the red car, & i think I prefer the millpond shot were the reflection is the right way up.

Linda said...

Always a fun visit to your place! I love the right-side up reflection...and your comment about thinking too much made me smile. And, your selfie is a great one! That one would be very interesting framed! Photographer at work!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Calling by as another Weekend Reflections participant,thankyou for your visit and comment on mine, it is appreciated. I like the variation in your selection, especially the VW Convertible!

Brenda said...

Glad to hear that you and life are back on the same page again. If you figure out the whole secret of life thing with all your thinking, I trust you will share your wisdom with the rest of us.

Love the red car captured within the red frame. And yes, I can see how fog would wear on one's nerves but it certainly does add an air of mystery to your images. I like the reflection right-side up - it just gives it that special strange quality of things not being quite as they seem. And great selfie.

Carol Blackburn said...

Great shots Susan...but not quite the "horsepower" that should be in front of a Saloon :) Too bad it wasn't a Mustang LOL