Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scavenger-on the Hunt

Linking with Ashley for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.










 
 
Sunday morning tradition....the Scavenger Hunt.  The addiction continues.  I suppose it's better than smoking, drinking, or cursing.  Never thought of that before.
 
 
 
Weed in the Road
Weed in the Road
Shadow:  Been a really cloudy week....not many shadow shot options available.  Funky subject, but I kind of like it anyway.
 
 
Left Ajar
Left Ajar
Keys:  Had nothing for keys.  Nothing....when I happened upon this door late yesterday.  Perfect.  Photo gods watching over me.
 
 
Tulips in Town {17/52}
Tulips in Town
Smile:  Don't know what's up with me and tulips this spring.  Maybe they're just extra good this year....but they are making me smile.
 
 
Hosta SOOC
Hosta SOOC
Unedited:  Amazing how much I've come to use post processing.  Kind of can't help myself.  I did reduce the image size and add watermark, but aside from that-SOOC.
 
Difference
Difference
Here's the image with two different edits.  Gotta say-I prefer the "bump" the editing offers.
 
 
Fish 
Fish
Fish:  Thankful for shop displays or I would have been super lost on this one.  My only other hope was a can of tuna.  I could have made that work, but this is a better choice.
 
 
That wraps up another Sunday morning, 3 cuppa cuppa scavenging mission.  Thanks for taking a look.
 

22 comments:

Deanna said...

Really nice group this week...I like that weed in the road!!

Gunsside said...

Lovely set of shots, and your tulips are just amazing ;)

lisa. said...

These are great shots Susan.
Love "Shadow!!"

Brenda said...

Another delightful scavanging series! I always look forward to seeing the way you will interpret the prompts. Gotta love weed shadows!

martinealison said...

J'aime beaucoup la photo avec le trousseau de clefs...
Gros bisous

KimP said...

Love the keys shot...but I really like the fish. So cute!!!

Deborah L. Tisch said...

All I wanta know is which photo gods you are offering sacrifices to, because obviously it's working...

Carol Blackburn said...

Great shots Susan and I am chuckling over the things I am thinking as I look at your great shots.....It's just the mood I am in right now. Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day.

Brooke said...

Susan - brillant KEY shot! And those stunning tulips.
I had to laugh a little at how similiar our SOOC shots were. Great minds think alike, eh? (Okay, I am probably humoring myself, because yours is WAY better!)

Have a great Sunday.

Nicki said...

The photo gods were smiling down on you. I love the glass door handle in your keys shot.

Linda said...

Love those shots of the keys and fish! You are so creative - always fun to see what you are up to!

Kay L. Davies said...

Fabulous fish photo, Susan, and you didn't have to go down to the dock to smell fresh fish guts or anything.
I love your first edit of the hosta, but I don't think I'd want to change the color as in your next edit.
You're so right about this addiction being better than the alternatives!
K

Christine E-E said...

your FISH shot is adorable! and you are correct - the tulips are amazing, especially the colors.

gina said...

I'm loving the keys shot, and the tulips - WOW! This looks like a fun activity, and someday I will join in.

Kathryn Dyche Dechairo said...

Love the keys shot and the fish one had me smiling.

augcott said...

Love these shots .... especially fond of your "Fish" shot!
:-D

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Lovely finds, and such a healthy addiction! :-) I love the pink edit you did, very creative, and those fish are too cute! What a great find!

Marji {RainCityGirl} said...

Nicely hunted! What a super collection. I agree.. there are some OK addictions out there.

Ashley Sisk said...

Some beautiful interpretations this week - I especially like your first shot.

seabluelee said...

I love that Key shot - and I want that clear glass door knob!

Becky said...

I also love the key shot...I know those keys and that door...will never look at either the same. Glad you could be there to grab that shot!

Francisca said...

The photo gods smile on you so you can make me smile. :-)