Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pinkalicious Scavenger

Linking with Ashley for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.





I haven't picked up my camera all week....other than to take some pathetic shots of my dog who is recovering from surgery.  So today it was super fab to attend my niece's 4th birthday party where the theme was "pinkalicious".  I'm making my SHS work from all one source.  That's getting creative.


Little Piggies BW
Little Piggies BW

Wrapped:  I love this shot.  Is it OK to love your own pics?  The whole grass between the toes thing grosses me out a bit, but that's why I'm an aunt and not a mom.  Those feet are wrapped together pretty tightly.

Hammock
Hammock

Time Together:  No clue who this mom and daughter are, but they were enjoying quiet time together and staying away from the wild and crazy pinkalicious magic wand making table.

Turning Four
Turning Four

Tell me a Story:  I like when a photo tells a story.  It's something I think I need to be better about capturing.  This one definitely needs no words.  Hope her wishes come true.

Dad
Dad

Love or Couple:  My brother is a really great Dad.....and let me tell you, he is totally smitten with his baby girl. Here he is helping her with the scavenger hunt list. (3 rings, 2 gold coins, 4 glitter stars, etc)

Kiwi Fruit Salad
Kiwi Fruit Salad

Duplicated:  Two kiwi slices?  Maybe?  Or me remembering that last birthday party I brought a fruit salad that looked just like this....they copied off me.  Glad they did, it was delicious.


Thanks for checking in with my scavenging for this week.  Hope your weekend was warm and pleasant.
Oh, and what did I get my niece for her pinkalicious birthday?  A tutu.  Unfortunately the gifts were not opened while I was there (and I waited a long time).  Hope she liked it.

 

14 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! The fruit salad looks yummy. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Linda said...

She is certainly a cutie - and you captured some special moments. I don't know which is my favorite...but I think blowing out the candles has the edge...Great shots!

Tamar SB said...

What a fun party! That is a popular theme, for the under 7 set! That salad sure looks good right about now, too!

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Awesome piggies, it's perfect for monochrome! Who wouldn't love that PINK cake, I'm hungry. Sounds like a great time was had by all, which is what it's all about!

Sweepy said...

Woof Susan that was such a pawsome cake! I just got back and now I'm late for SHS!

Lisa Gordon said...

These are wonderful Susan, and what a precious little one!
Wishing you a fantastic beginning to your week.
xo.

Linda R said...

Toes little toes look so sweet what a great photo. I enjoyed seeing your photos this week.

Linda R said...

That should say those little toes. Whoops.. Typing to fast once again.

S. Etole said...

Great series of shots. That salad looks delicious.

Carol Blackburn said...

Great shots, Susan.....she is adorable. That little one on the hammock sure looks happy :)

Leanne said...

they are sweet piggies aren't they?

Brenda said...

Love that first shot of tiny feet - grass-between-toes and all. It looks like great fun was had by all - happy wishes to the birthday girl. And yes, it is perfectly legal to love your own photos!

Brooke said...

What a fun party and you did a great job making all your prompts work there ;D I love the grassy toes.... and the cute little blow out the candles shot. Nice set. And hope your pup is well soon!!!

seabluelee said...

I remember finding a tutu in a box of hand-me-down clothes when I was a little girl. I absolutely adored it and I'll bet your niece loves hers too.