Pages

Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekend Reflections

Linking with Sir James for this week's Weekend Reflections and also procrastinating other things I should be doing.  You know how that goes, I'm sure.


Pilings
Pilings at the harbor

On the Docks
On the Docks

I like stopping from time to time at this wharf at Wells Harbor because you can actually walk down onto the docks.  There are some places that (out of necessity) frown upon that and other places that are super stinky where you wouldn't want to even if you could.  Bait barrels-yuck.

Although this is a working wharf, as long as you watch your step, you'll make it okay.

Have a great weekend.  Hope there are reflections out there for you to gather.


12 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I love these photos. Thanks for sharing and happy weekend!


Kim, USA

Linda said...

What wonderfully inviting photos! I have missed you! I am leaving on vacation for a week, so I will catch you when I get back!

Tamar SB said...

I love water reflections! Stunning, Susan!

Mira Crisp said...

I assure you, you are not the only procrastinator. :) I wish there was a pill for us procrastinators to help us break the habit. And lovely photos as always!

Leanne said...

Beautiful reflections, looks like a lovely spot. Hope that you eventually got around to doing those jobs.

'Tsuki said...

I just love the texture of the water on your shots : it looks kind of oily...

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

The pilings look lonely, your reflections are wonderful.

I guess if you fish for a living, you get used to the smell.

Carol Blackburn said...

Have a wonderful weekend Susan....Sunday is supposed to be beautiful weather. Are you getting up to Auburn for the Balloon Festival. Bet you'd get some great shots there.

JM said...

Pilings always make wonderful reflections in the water and this is the case. Lovely shot!

Brenda said...

Procrastination can be a wonderful thing - at least for those of us who get to enjoy your delightful water-filled reflections. Another great set. Have a great weekend - hope there is down-time involved.

James said...

I love places like this! Beautiful shots Susan. I sure miss the ocean breezes.

Paula said...

Wonderful shots! I am loving the gangplank shot and distorted clarity...wrote that phrase down, by the way...it says so much!