Pages

Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Reflections on the Weekend.

Linking with James for Weekend Reflections.



All About 50 13/365
All About 50 13/365

I've shared shots of this restaurant window before-even better when looking from one side through to the other.  With all the number 50's all over it I find it a little magnet for my camera.  The restaurant is called 50 Local because all the food they serve comes from within a 50 mile radius of it's location.

I Am Not the Window Washer
I am Not the Window Washer

I kind of don't get this....can people not see the big ass handle!?  The door made for a canvas though of the lobby and trees beyond.

In Gail's Sunglasses
In Gail's Sunglasses

Rooftop view of Havana in my friend's sunglasses.  A little reflection of moi in there as well.


Thanks for stopping by and reflecting on my reflections.  Much appreciated.  Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I just love these posts! Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the fall weather!

Sylvia K said...

Great, fun reflections for the day, Susan!! I love all of the "50s"!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Kathryn said...

Love the 50's in that first reflection shot. Sunglasses are fun too. Have a good one.

Linda said...

That 50s shot is really interesting.. and I love that sunglasses shot!

Kay L. Davies said...

Super shots, Susan. And I think some people imagine it is fun to leave their fingerprints all over everywhere. They may be just-about vandals, but they're not quite criminals, so no one's going to come after them.
K

Kathy said...

Haha...love the Big Ass handle observation. Would so love to hang out with you my friend...we would have LOTS of "observations" to log about I am SURE!!!

'Tsuki said...

It's really not difficult to understand why all those little "50" are a magnet to your camera ! The reflection they produce are stunning...

I like the reflection you caught on the shades of your friend : it gives a panoramic of your location... ;)

Carol Blackburn said...

Fabulous observations..... hope your weekend is special.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

The reflection in Gail's sunglasses are really interesting, because they contain different reflections.

I hate dirty windows but hate cleaning them even more, especially car windshields!

The theme for the restaurant is very clever, sounds like a challenge!

Brenda said...

You always surprise with your reflection creations. Love them all - especially the sunglass capture.

Nefertiti said...

joli coups d oeil,bravo !

James said...

These are great! My favorite is Gail's sunglasses!

seabluelee said...

Love the sunglasses!