Pages

Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Scavenger

Linking with Ashley.  It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday time again.




Unplanned View 81/365
Unplanned View 81/365

Missing:  Yup.  Think this is a little Sandy leftover.  Always wondered what was behind that fence.

Ten on Top
Ten on Top

Numbers:  These are numbers I like.  Sadly, they're going the wrong direction.  Out of my house rather than in to my house.  Me no gusta.

Sugar Plum Fairy
Sugar Plum Fairy

Purple:  First (mini) dance recital for my niece.  She is watching closely the dance teacher to make sure she's doing the right steps.  Cute.

Drums BW
Drums BW

Music:  Had to reach into the archives for this.  I've been keeping music on the outskirts of my life lately, so I'm not inclined to have any images of it.  Drums are my absolute favorite instrument.

Colorful Ladies
Colorful Ladies

Bracelet:  Totally, totally stumped on this one.  I rarely wear jewelry.  Finding something with bracelet/s was really tough.  This piece of Cuban art will have to suffice.



I'm not very chatty today which is unusual and likely a blessing.  I often blah, blah, blah on about inane things that don't really need space anywhere outside of my head.  Perhaps this means I don't have anything in my head today.  Working; maybe that's the problem.  Hope you're having a great day relaxing.  Thanks for taking a visit over to my space.

15 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Working. I'm sure that's the problem. Working is always a problem. LOL
Love your photos, and if you hadn't explained about the ladies, I'd have thought "what a great bracelet picture" so...
I love the view through the broken fence. Could you have looked over top of the fence to get the same view? Hard to tell how high it is with no reference points.
Enjoy your unchatty day. Rest your throat muscles and your finger muscles at the same time.
Luv, K
PS — your little niece is adorable.

acornmanphotography said...

Great interpretations! Really like them all!

Tamar SB said...

Your niece is so precious! Love the use of money for numbers, and oy can I so relate!

Barbara said...

Nice hunt, love your little Sugar Plum fairy. So adorable.

Cathy H. said...

Oh, I love that first shot! What a wonderful find for missing! I want to go through the fence and visit the other side! Also, love your niece, she is adorable!!

Patti Groetsema said...

What a great set of images - your take on bracelets in pretty cool!
The niece - so precious & the fence shot.........makes me think of Alice in Wonderland & what's on the other side of the looking glass.

Nicki said...

perhaps no bracelet, but check out the bootie on those women! Great piece of art and nice collection of pictures for this week's hunt.

Brenda said...

Coming over to your space is always a treat - for both the images and the words (or the "blah, blah, blah" as you say).
Great set - love the fence with its missing section - and the way it reveals the distance horizon and the lovely light. Precious shot of your niece.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

The fence pretty much describes how I feel on Monday mornings :-)

Your niece is adorable!

I played drums until I was ~20. I had a drum set, but wasn't so good at it. In an orchestra, especially tympani, I could play very well.

Christine E-E said...

I don't wear rings but have some bracelets. I'm definitely NOT a jewelry person... but your wall hanging is adorable.
the intensity of your sugar plum fairy's gaze is amazing. cute shot.

Stephanie said...

The Sugar Plum is a cutie-patootie. Super picture for your numbers shot. I was going to use a photo of my powerball tickets but I was too depressed to look at them.

Patrice said...

Great shots - love Purple!

Linda R said...

I always enjoy seeing what you come up with on your hunt. The little Sugar plum fairy is so cute. and your bracelet photo has me smiling..

seabluelee said...

Hey, we all love your blah, blah, blah. Feel free, anytime. :)
I like this whole set, and I think your Colorful Ladies with their bracelets was a clever solution to that prompt. But my favorite is Missing. There's something about it that really grabs me. I'd hang that one on my wall.

Honey Mommy said...

Love your set! I totally agree with you on numbers. My money always seems to be going rather than coming as well.

You missing and bracelet shots are also great!