Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

End of Day


Isn't it odd how one's mood can be altered so swiftly from hope to none, from lifted to dropped, from light to dark and back again?  It turns on a dime.  At least mine does.



Last week


Today's Last Chance
Today's Last Chance


Yesterday


January 141/365
January 141/365


And isn't it odd that I chose to find a barrier between myself and the oncoming no matter which way the mood was swinging?  Hmmmm.

I wonder what today will feel like in segments and hours and at the end of day.

7 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Both really cool shots, Susan. Have you replaced those styrofoam cups yet? :)

Brenda said...

Isn't it interesting how are moods and internal temperature can be reflected in our images? Are you bracing for big snow in your parts? I really like the blue/green toning of the second shot and those lovely diamond shapes protecting you from the scene beyond.

gina said...

I love the tones and mood of the second one too -- I can feel the cold just looking at it! And the evocative blur in the background -- is this the beginning of your artistic blur series?

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I dig the railing in the second shot - imaging that, something old and rusty :-)

Kathryn said...

I know exactly what you mean . . .

Justine said...

I do know what you mean! I am menopausal so that doesn't help either! every day is different....lovely shots though

smiles, Sharon said...

It will be good! Just keep that camera in your bag or around your freezing neck, and photograph whatever stands in your way. You will know what your day was composed of....and at the end say, Thank You.
Stay happy. smiles: sharon