Pages

Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Project 52

Linking with Tamar and Gina for Project 52.  This is either the 3rd or 4th week in a row I've remembered.  Alert the media.  Really; it's practically a miracle.














How was the last week you say?



What's Inside
What's Inside?

You know, some days are pretty boring.  My clue came when I found myself taking a photo of my fridge.  You never know.  Sometimes these things work and well, as you can see here, sometimes they don't.  Just proving that life is pretty ordinary-at least mine is.


Laundry on the Line
Laundry on the Line

I think this man's life is pretty ordinary too.  How does one dry laundry when it's below freezing?....I totally don't get that.  He has some colorful shirts at least.


Quinn's Dance
Quinn's Dance

Speaking of color....my nephew was in a little variety show at his pre-school.  He's the one in the lime green shirt who knows all the moves.  I guess when you're a kid, life is not ordinary.


Light Right, Lean Left BW 147/365
Light Right, Lean Left BW 147/365


And then there are those ordinary moments that if you catch them just right-they're really lovely.  Stream of sunlight and long shadows at the public skating area in town.  Nice.



I'm sure more ordinary things will happen this week too.  I hope my camera catches something "just right" in the coming days.  Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.  BTW....I make some awesome French Toast with those eggs and strawberries and the loaf of bread that's one shelf down.

18 comments:

Shoshanah said...

Your fridge looks far more cleaner than mine would look. Although I'm guessing with a little creative shooting on my part, it could still look deceptively clean.

And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from the Project 52 link-up!

Tamar SB said...

I had fresh berries in my fridge this week too - anything to make it feel not like winter? Way to go on 4 weeks in a row!

Carol Blackburn said...

Some really special shots there Susan.......:)

Brenda said...

I had to laugh - I thought about taking a photo of my fridge this morning - obviously, great minds think alike, especially when it is rainy and gray and cold outside.

Love your ordinary week. Especially your brightly-colored nephew and the ice skaters.

Stephanie said...

I've got strawberries in my fridge too and now I have a hunger for french toast. I love your laundry shot.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I see lots of healthy stuff in the frige, good for you! I'm guessing that guy's shirts are not really going to dry - the will look well starched :-) Your Nephew looks like he's having a blast. I didn't catch the ice skates, so that guy's angle threw me for a minute, great shot!

Sarah Carletti said...

Ha! Love the picture on the cloths line!

Kathy said...

OMGosh...just imagining that man putting on frozen boxers :)

Bi Ti said...

I love Quinn's dance and the hats! :-)

Thank you for visiting pret-a-vivre.com

Ms. Becky said...

oooh, what intimacy, sharing the inside of your fridge. first things first - you're not eating organic. Shame on you, now change that up. I've not been around in awhile - when did you change your header? Nice. I really like the shot of your nephew - his is the only movement in the shot, love it. I see a family resemblance too. Those faces are truly precious. Great capture. It's not uncommon to hang clothes out in winter - they freeze dry. Yes, it works, I've done it. It's curious until you've tried it. The last shot looks vintage, nice in b & W.
have a happy week my friend. cheers and all that.

TheChieftess said...

Hands down...my favorite is those darling kids having a ball performing!!! Great shots!!!

packmom said...

All such lovely images. LOL! Hanging clothes in the freezing temps?? Those colors in the pre-school clothes are so fun and bright. They make me smile. Great week!

gina said...

What a fun peek at your ordinary week! Your clothes on the line pic made me smile -- reminded me how I liked to hang clothes on any sunny day in winter, even when it was freezing, it worked somehow. I love that last image, really is a wonderful slice of life.

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

I love your bw shot, but they are all great. Ordinary can be wonderful ;)

Ross said...

Top quality shots as per usual! Hope your week is going well!

Kathryn said...

Sounds like its breakfast at your place then. :0)

I love how warm my clothes are when they come out of the dryer, just looking at that guys clothes on the line makes me feel cold bbbrrr.

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. said...

Oh the skating- now nice to do that this time of year.

Cathy H. said...

These are all terrific! I especially love the little dancers!