Pages

Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Shopping


Linking with Tamar and Gina for Project 52-as we move along into February.





This was a week of up and down weather and up and down mood.  It was cold, rainy, warm, humid, sunny, windy-like super windy, and there was some snow.  So this week was a mixed bag.  My photos reflect that as well.

Something that often strikes me funny is going thru the express line (frequently misnomered) at the grocery.    I understand the milk, eggs, bread thing.  But what about mustard, hair gel, and frozen waffles combo? Whut?  What makes someone dash in and out for those items as have to have?


I wonder too much.  It gets me in to trouble.



Tall Trees 152/365
Tall Trees 152/365



Life Is Beautiful
Life is Beautiful


Bananas
Bananas





See what I mean?  Sundown, Dumpster, Bananas?  Whut?
I think tho you can almost give the weather report based on these images.


Hope your week was normal, normal, normal.  Whut?
Happy day to you.

9 comments:

Renae at simple sequins said...

hi! I saw you last week, I think. You have cleaver blog and post. I thought I joined you. So I am now. Zip by and see if you'd like to join my site. I know I'd love if you followed me.

Tamar SB said...

Haha you are too funny! I am one of the random item in the express lane - I never do big shopping trips, just what I need that week/day...

And 5/5 my friend! Thanks for joining!

Tina´s PicStory said...

here it´s just only grey :)

gina said...

It is interesting to see what others buy -- if you run in for some waffles, why not grab some hair gel as well ?-- you obviously don't have curly hair.
I like your mix of photos reflecting your moody week. I don't know why, but the dumpster photo really appeals to me. Hope this week is smoother for you.

Kathy said...

OMGOsh....seriously laughing out loud here!

Rebecca said...

I'll take your sundown day any day. And let's speed up that express line already!

Brenda said...

Yes, a unique combination of images here - telling the story of your weather week in Maine. You know - sometimes you just have to go with what you are given. Love the silhouetted tall trees and beautiful sunlight.

packmom said...

Haha! That's funny- a weather report based on these images. Not sure why but love the dumpster shot.

seabluelee said...

Mustard, hair gel, and frozen waffles? You just have to hope that's not their breakfast. :)