Pages

Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Sight of Silence, P52

Linking with Gina and Tamar for this week's Project 52. 






A week without a hard drive is like a week without sunshine.   : (


BUT I'm getting my computer back later today and I can't wait to upload nearly a week's worth of photos and see what I did last week.  It will be like opening a gift.

I'll share a couple from a bit more than a week ago that remind me of things I did this past week.  That will have to suffice for now.

Thanks to Gina and Tamar for being great hosetesses with the mostestesses.



Sunday Drive
Sunday Drive


Spokes 167/365
Spokes 167/365


Sight BW
Sight BW


9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Spokes is amazing!! Hope the computer is all better!

seabluelee said...

I've commented on Sunday Drive before...I LOVE that shot, esp. the headlights emerging from that golden blur. And Spokes is spectacular. What beautiful shapes and color!

Norma Ruttan said...

welcome back to your computer! love that winter scene with the lovely light!
the spokes are a fantastic color!

Brenda said...

Bet you'll be one happy camper when that computer returns home! Love the light in Sunday Drive - the car looks as if it is escaping from that golden light. And what wonderful color and shape in Spokes.

gina said...

It's pretty amazing how attached we get to our computers, isn't it? I try to unplug one day a week, and it's hard. Your three images are all so different. I like them all, but i will speak up for your b&w, which I think is great. The composition is terrific, with the diagonal lines and close crop of your (?) face.

Kathryn said...

Love the spokes too . . . great lines and pop of color. Of course I love the selfie too. Have fun when you get your computer back. We never realized how much we depend on them until something happens and we're unable to use them.

packmom said...

Those spokes are so fun and such a great color. Wonderful b&w shot too.

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. said...

I absolutely love the perspective in that first one- beautiful!

Laloofah said...

"Spokes" is a masterpiece! And I was so curious what the object was that I peeked on its Flickr page and have to admit, I would have NEVER guessed it! What a great shot!