Pages

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Stand Still



 
Bike and Basket BW
Bike and Basket BW
 
Still having trouble getting my pics from Flickr into Blogger.  Used to be a cinch thru the share button.  Copy the HTML code, paste into Blogger -bam!
I am still able to copy and paste, but have to change into HTML mode and back to compose again to get a photo to appear.
Hmmmmm.
 
My page is really jumpy too.  The move of the mouse has the text sliding up and down.
Maybe there are ghosts in my blogger.
 
Long ago I exhausted my storage capacity with the provided Picasa-I've used that before on-line and don't like it for photo editing. 
Anywho, hope I can figure out a less cumbersome way around this little glitch.
Isn't that odd how something that's worked for a couple years, suddenly is gone?
Maybe this is a message of some sort.

10 comments:

Gert Jan Hermus said...

Very nice picture! I use Picasa to upload my pictures to Blogger. I am very pleased about that.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
DzjieDzjee

Kathryn said...

Sometimes blogger spazzes out so it may just be a glitch. If you resize your images to around 800 for posting to your blog there is no limit to the amount you can use picasa for, it also makes it harder for people to copy your images too.

Kathy McB said...

I edit with Photoshop and just upload from my desktop onto my blog. But they are then magically stored in Picasa? Weird.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I like this, a lot. Lines and curves and contrast, very yummy.

Tamar SB said...

Great shot! Lots of great lines.

Brenda said...

Susan - hope you get your technical difficulties resolved soon - I know how frustrating that can be.

Regardless of your method for uploading, love this image. Works wonderfully in BW - those great textures and lines and shapes - repetitive rectangles and circles adding lovely patterns.

Kay L. Davies said...

Blogger can be a pain in the blog, no doubt about that. But I always go from my iPhoto to my desktop and from there to my blog.
K

gina said...

Great bike portrait, Susan. Blogger does have some quirks that seem to pop up and then go away. I also just upload directly from the computer.

smiles, Sharon said...

Hi Susan, your bike photo is gorgeous...makes me wish for a bike and basket....long ago abandoned to someone else! So your photo brought back many memories. It is beautifully executed. By the way is it yours?
Picasa is like a crow, it can totally steal any photo from anyplace...and problems with Blogger are the pits. I remember years ago with Blogger is was totally miserable to work with. They have improved it immensely, I hope your problems evaporate and you are back to doing what you love in less time and stress.

TheChieftess said...

I have trouble with the screens jumping too...
Love the bike!!!