Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

What?

Is anyone else having problems transferring images between Flickr and Blogger?

I'm getting this......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10550313@N04/8576565848/" title="King of the World 2 by Dorian Susan., on Flickr">http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8367/8576565848_f83d9c26fa.jpg
" width="359" height="500" alt="King of the World 2">

Unless I go into Flickr, grab the code, come back to blogger, change from compose to HTML, insert the link and then go back to compose.

Then I get this.....


King of the World 2
King of the World
 
 
How can I be king of the world if it takes this damn long to put together a post?
Grrrrrr.
 
Is everyone doing this, or did I push some damn button, or upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 and screw something up along the way?
If you know the easy answer to this puzzle, let me have it.  Help.
 
If it's not one thing, it's another. 

9 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

I use Picasa and never have a problem uploading to my blog...never!

Kathy Blackburn said...

Oh geez. I have to idea to help you out. I don't use Flickr to upload images to my blog. BUT...cool photo! Great perspective. And that leading line is fantastic.

seabluelee said...

Sorry, can't help. I know just enough about Flickr to be able to upload to my photostream, and I know nothing at all about Blogger. Cool picture, though. :-)

martinealison said...

J'utilise aussi Picasa autrement le poids de mes photos étaient trop lourd et mon blog était complètement saturé.
Picasa transforme immédiatement le poids sans trop de manipulation.

Votre photo est extraordinaire... elle dégage une grande puissance avec une sensation de liberté.

Gros bisous et bon dimanche.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Great selfie. I don't use Flickr that way, so unfortunately I am no help.

Anita Johnson said...

I have had this problem once in Picassa...it can be so frustrating! You look happy...great portrait!

Brenda said...

'Fraid I can't help either since I use Wordpress but I love the image. Love the repetitive pattern created by the bridge struts and the wonderful leading lines - leading us right to you in your "King of the World" pose.

Deborah Tisch said...

The way you described having to copy the code, then paste in the HTML part of a post is the only way I have ever done that with my Flickr images. If you had a quicker way..I don't know what that is. I don't always upload my images from Flickr, just occasionally.

Great photo, by the way!

Kathryn said...

No idea about the problem but I love that photo.