Pages

Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Project 52

Linking with Tamar and Gina for this week's Project 52.








I was a lazy photog this week and some images are definitely reflective of that.  I'm into the 220's of my 365 and pushing on.  There are times when I think "oh crap I've got to take a photo"...despite rain or cold or lackluster mood.

But there are times when that ends up working for me.  Often times I'm "getting in done" in a matter of 20 uninspired minutes, yet something positive evolves.  There are other times I must get creative with Photoshop to try and save the day.





At the Office 222/365
At the Office 222/365
 
A long work day and rain makes for indoor photos and fast.



A Jolly Walk
A Jolly Walk
 
While this didn't become my 365 photo, on this uninspired day an unexpected blast of sun helped me make a surprising collection of OK photos.  The sky was totally NOT that blue.  Thank you PS.



Fish Houses
Fish Houses
 
This day was super cold and windy and 20 minutes was all I wanted to put in.
I was showing property and afterwards took a side road I hadn't been on since my Aunt Lois used to take me to this little beach as a kid.  Forgot about these cool fish houses- or maybe a kid just ignores such things.  Summer time they're occupied and the "No Trespassing" signs go up all over.  For now, deserted.  Good timing.
 
 
Thanks to Tamar and Gina for letting me review another week.  Sometimes I forget what I've been up to.
 
 

10 comments:

Pride In Photos said...

I so love the fish houses...my husband would of really got a kick out of them...

Kim Cunningham said...

Love your fish houses! Really neat! I understand your need to watch spam. I do not allow anon comments, and I have askimet installed on my blog. But I still get loads of spam. However, it goes into a spam catcher. I still have to delete them all. Hope you find a solution. So annoying!

Tamar SB said...

Love the cross walk lines - so so cool! Fish houses are pretty awesome!

Kathy McB said...

I would love to go on a "jolly walk" with you and our cameras sometime. Love that shot!

bgottsab said...

I'm all for a good Photoshop save! Love those fish houses along that rocky shoreline - texture upon texture - wonderful. And love to see some sunshine.

Carol Blackburn said...

Sorry you are eating Spam but glad you didn't totally disable your comment section. Love the rocky shore and fish house shot. Wishing you a great week ahead.

Nancy Claeys said...

Used to enjoy seeing the colorful fish houses when I lived in Canada. Lovely shots Susan.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Love the fish house. So nice to be able to explore on side roads and in off-season :)

Anita Johnson said...

"oh crap I've got to take a photo"...this honest line cracked me up!

packmom said...

Cool fish houses and perfect indoor work photo--love the color effect on that one.