Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Scavenger

Linking with Ashley this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.







Who the hell made up the topics for this week?  Whoops, it was me.  Hope they didn't make y'all too crazy.


Morning Garden
Morning Garden

Three:  Three white ones.  Works for me.


The Hand
The Hand

Hand(s):  I love street art.  This hand was a small part of a huge piece.  What makes me shoot these kind of photos?  No clue, but I like it anyway.


Near the Sea
Near the Sea

Fence:  A chilly night, but people are still out admiring the views.


Bella
Bella

Cuddly:  I listed a house for sale this week.  Bella was the only one home when I went to take photos.  Here's all of her tiny 13 pounds sprawled out on the couch ready to model for me.  She's a sweetie-but it was a challenge keeping her out of the interior shots.


Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market

Sign:  Setting up at the farmer's market.  Looky there....appears that the heart, liver, and tongue is pretty well priced.  Sorry no can do-and I can't afford the Filet.  Guess it's going to be turkey burgers for me....again.



And that's it.  Another Sunday Scavenger.  I have no idea really why I like doing this so much, but I do.  Again, if you're sitting on the sidelines thinking it looks fun and you should.  Well, you should.


And here's a bonus sign shot......

Nap Time
Nap Time
 
Went to a party last night-for two dear friends turning 50.  There was dancing-and it turned out to be a late night.  Today has "nap" written all over it.





15 comments:

Anu said...

Your hand shot is interesting, I like it a lot. I love the perspective and composition in fence picture.

Robyn G said...

Thank You for coming up with this week's Scavenger Hunt Prompts, Susan.
Your tulip picture makes me smile! I haven't seen any tulip blooms in our area yet.

Looks like you have a great assistant and I love your last picture. Me too!

Robyn
http://theranchwifechronicles.com/

Susan said...

Love the prompts you suggested, and too funny on the Nap sign. Looks (& Sounds) like you had a fun week.

Carletta said...

A beautiful flower shot and unique hand shot! I like the DOF in the fence shot.
Enjoy your nap!

abrianna said...

I like your tulip shot. Beuatiful.

Tamar SB said...

Great finds for your own prompts (-:

Love the pup shot, so cute! Hope you got your nap in - turned into a gray afternoon here, perfect for napping.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I've been working on so many projects, I'm exhausted and was planning a nap today, but never made it. Now I'm crankier than normal :-( Me thinks the farmers market is trying to take advantage of the shoppers with those prices. Love the tulips, the light is delicious.

Leanne Barnett said...

great shots, & great prompts- didn't quite get myself organised for this week's scavenger hunt. Hope you had a restful day :)

Linda R said...

So your the one to blame for the words this week. Hee Hee.. I had fun with them.. Your tulip shot is so pretty. And I love your nap shot. Too fun!!

Leave It To Davis said...

I personally loved your prompts! They were easy for me! Thanks!

Love "By the Sea"....reminds me of some movie I watched not too awful long ago....and that scene made me cry....but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was...guess that's cause I'm going to turn 58 this year...no party and dancing for me! When I turned 50, I got ex-lax, adult diapers....a whistle to blow when "I've fallen and can't get up"....so mean. All from family members. sigh. Nothing like family!

bgottsab said...

Aren't you clever, being the force behind this week's prompts? Love that graffiti hand - it amazes me how realistic it is with just a few paint strokes. And I completely adore your bonus sign shot - hope you enjoyed that nap.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Hope you enjoyed your nap! Mine was way too short :)
Bella looks adorable, definitely not a guard dog.

Lisa Gordon said...

These are great, Susan, especially "Nap Time!!"

Yes, they can most definitely keep the heart, liver, and tongue! :-(

Ida said...

Great choices for the prompts. I really liked your Fence shot. Also the cool Hand art and Cuddly looked very sweet. I hear you about "Nap Time!" Thanks for an interesting and perhaps challenging set of prompt choices.

Cathy H. said...

Great set of images to fulfill some wonderful prompts! I love those tulips, they look like they're glowing from the inside!