Pages

Followers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Scavenger

Linking with Ashley for this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but on Monday.  Whoops.





No excuses, sometimes these things just happen, where life is too damn busy. Or maybe it's just me that's too damn busy. Didn't want to miss out though.

Washing Dishes
Washing Dishes
 
Dishes:  I try to use the dishwasher as much as possible, but this chore is still inevitable (and even more slow and tedious one handed).




With Blue Seats
With Blue Seats
 
Fave Color:  Blue.  Still.



Convertible
Convertible
 
Sunflare:  Last week I stated I used sunflare often, perhaps too much....which was followed by this week when I had zero sunflare shots.  Figures.  This sun glare will have to suffice as sunflare.  Hey, it rhymes.


Focus BW
Focus BW
 
Expression:  I love this image of him listening so intently.  Candids can be so rewarding.


Issues
Issues
 
Sticky:  From deep in the archives. OMG I hate sticky things.  I hate them so much I don't have any photos of sticky things.  I suppose a thumb tack might be OK.
Therefore stickers.  I'm thinking just a few less stickers might be a bit more effective.
Less is more....right?
 
 
Thanks for checking in with my Scavenger Hunt Sunday Monday.

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was wondering where you were. I'm glad you showed up since I always get tons of inspiration from your photos. A perfect set this week - as usual.

Carol Blackburn said...

I don't get it.....doing dishes one handed?? Oh, was it because you were taking the photo with the other...LOL. I thought you got hurt. Or did you get hurt and you put the camera on for a timed shot? Maybe I still don't get it.
Help! I always love your shots anyway.

Kathryn said...

Love that boat shot, it makes me want to lie in it and drift aimlessly.

bgottsab said...

Monday is fine - I enjoy your sets, late or not. I LOVE the "looking-down" perspective of the boat shot. So unusual to see it from that up-high perspective - creates a very graphic image where you have to think a minute about exactly what you are seeing. And great candid - the intenseness of his gaze is mesmerizing.

seabluelens said...

There you are! I was getting worried - you never miss SHS. Great set this week - I'm impressed that your sponge (my own favorite color) is so fresh and new looking. I LOVE the boat with blue seats. And your sticky Issues (great name) is perfect. And yes, I miss you. I'll email.

Lisa Gordon said...

These are great, Susan.
I especially love the boat.
Really wonderful composition!

Andrea Dawn said...

Your boat shot is my favourite . . . love the peaceful feeling in evokes.

Linda E. Pruitt said...

The boat shot is my fave!

Kara Claflin said...

Great shots. I agree about the stickers. I always wonder what goes on in a person's head that they would do that.

Cathy H. said...

I see you're sneaking in on a Monday like I did last week! So glad you did! I'd miss you! Love the boat, great POV. Blue...my favorite color, too! I also really love the expression shot, great capture!

Kathy McB said...

Love that candid...and a beautiful face too, such joy.

Leanne Barnett said...

I love the boat- love the looking down perspective & i really like that blue too. Washing frying pans drives me crazy- I hate it!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

hahaha on "issues" that is awesome! Very creative shots. Expression is awesome too!

Sarah Huizenga said...

Love blue too. Yikes on the bumper stickers! I have one very small sticker on the back window of my car, but I had to fight to be allowed to put that on :)

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I'm with you on stickers, I never put them on my car. Dishes don't bother me. Love the perspective on blue seats!

Linda R said...

Life does get quit busy at times. I always say I am going to post about three times a week.. I am lucky if I get to post in. Love your favorite color shots. Such great composition on that photo..

Hugs~