Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Diagonal August 6th

The August Break 2013


Putting on the brakes.  Today's optional suggestion is diagonals for which I say "huzzah".  I shoot diagonals ALL the time which must mean I'm unbalanced.  Luckily I don't shoot in squares.  I'm a hip kind of girl.

No need to search the archives-just reach in and pick most any photo-BAM!


Vacancy
Vacancy


On the Edge
On the Edge


Before It's Too Late (Vignette)
Before It's Too Late


Cheryl's
Cheryl's


Poetry
Poetry


Window Shade
Window Shade


Wash Day
Wash Day


 
Sketch
Sketch


Morning at Cottage by the Sea
Morning at Cottage by the Sea
 
 
 
OK, you get the idea.  Great topic!, for me at least.  Happy day to you.

12 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Wow, anyway you slant it you are certainly not diagonally challenged. :) Good day///

Kathryn said...

OMG these are such incredible shots. I love, love, love the stones on the beach . . . just gorgeous.

augcott said...

Wow
Such wonderful captures!

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Vacancy and Poetry are my favorites.

Tamar SB said...

Mmm, these are so amazing! Love the stones on the beach - with the light falling on them - heavenly!

Leanne Barnett said...

Love those empty seats, & that washing line is such a cool shot.

Kay L. Davies said...

Another vote here for the beach stones and their shadows, but you've got so many lovely shots, Susan, it's hard to say I like one more than the others.
K

Deborah Tisch said...

I just love every stinkin' one of 'em. Period.

bgottsab said...

I crown you "Diagonal Queen". "Poetry" is indeed that - pure visual poetry.

bgottsab said...

I crown you "Diagonal Queen". "Poetry" is indeed that - pure visual poetry.

TheChieftess said...

Really nice shots...

Cathy H. said...

These are wonderful! I would never be able to pick a favorite!