Pages

Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

End of August


The August Break 2013

Today concludes August (sniff, sniff) and the August break courtesy of Susannah Conway.  It's been fun.


When you're smiling......



Sepia 121
Sepia 121


This morning I am smiling.  Today is the last day of my 365 and I did it!  I never missed a day.  Yay me.  I look forward to taking a fresh look at my images and seeing if I can sense the improvement over the year.

 
Pairing Up
Pairing Up 365/365
 
 
Here's today's picture and it's not very good, but it is fun.  In the cigar shop window....I placed myself behind the Indian duplicating his pose.  Silly really, but when you walk Main Street at 6:15 a.m., no one sees what you're doing.  Kim Klassen's "inspired" texture helped clean up the yucky glaring reflections that didn't help and inspired is how I feel knowing I completed this journey.
Tomorrow, I start again.
 
 
What!?
What!?
 
 
YIKES!

9 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

Yeah for you! I can only imagine how hard it was, but I am ready to tackle it with you this next round!

augcott said...

Hey! Congrats on completing your 365! I did it a few years back ... it was quite an experience.
:-D

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment! Your eyes are freeky in that last shot, neat technique.

Kathryn said...

You're crazy, but crazy good. So happy that you're doing another 365, can't wait to see what another year brings.

Cathy H. said...

That is an amazing accomplishment! I've done a few 365 projects, but always managed to skip a few days! Your cigar shop window is just too fun!

Tamar SB said...

You did it!! Go you!!

Love today's shot - a fun and creative way to wrap it up!

Kathy McB said...

How cute are YOU!!??!! The answer is...VERY! Love that first shot! The expression on your face is priceless. And I have to say...I can tell you've b een working out...even from the shoulders up :)

seabluelens said...

Yay, congratulations! Tomorrow's a new day...a new year...one day at a time. Hugs!

bgottsab said...

Standing and applauding for you from here in Ohio. You accomplished something I never did in 3 attempts - a PERFECT 365. A very big YAY! for you. Your point about going back and reviewing your images - I think that is one of the hidden benefits of doing a 365 - having a visual record of growth. Best of luck as you kick off another 365 project.