Pages

Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

Flowery Aug 16




Kickstand Texture
Kickstand
 
 
 
I'm not much of a floral kind of girl.  They're nice, I guess.  They make a nice little accent in a scene otherwise lacking color, or as an emergency shot when you're on the 365 and nothing is flowing for you.
 
I'm sharing this image from Cuba....because there's a little flowery design in the backdrop store window.  This photo I feel was made magical by that fabulous texture, Pourvous, by Kim Klassen.  There might also be some Ugg Love too....can't remember.  Give Kim a visit if you're not familiar with her.  She's super fab.





The August Break 2013

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm not a big floral person either. When my husband and I look for accommodation for vacations I always pass over any with floral bedspreads. Crazy I know! How's Princess P doing? Thinking of you both.

Tamar SB said...

Not a floral person either! Love this composition, very cool!

Tamar SB said...

Not a floral person either! Love this composition, very cool!

bgottsab said...

I like that you stepped outside the "floral" box to give us something completely different - while still meeting the meaning of the prompt. I love seeing your Cuba shots - this one is another winner. And fabulous processing.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Love the simplicity of this floral design. Perfect!

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

cool textures, perfect for this photo.

Kathy McB said...

Beautiful!

Cathy H. said...

Great photo! I love the touch of floral in the window and your textures is wonderful! Good to see some more photos from Cuba!