Pages

Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home on August 13



The August Break 2013



At Home
At Home
 
 
This is an old photo of my Princess P sleeping in the sun.  For the last 3 weeks she's not been feeling well and we've had several trips to the vet including a 4 day weekend at their "shop".
 
I love this little lady to pieces.  I adopted her at 10 and she's likely between 13-14 now.  I'm hopeful the problem (involving not enough trips to the litter box for #2) can be resolved.
 
She's my sweet snuggly girl and up until 3 weeks ago seemed active and youthful for her age.
If you feel inclined to send some postive warm energy for an enduring turn around, I'd appreciate that.  I'm not ready to have my home be without her.

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Poor thing. Hope she turns a corner!!!

Kathryn said...

Love this image. So sorry she's not been doing so good. Definitely sending warm fuzzy healing vibes across the miles and a few nose nuzzles thrown in for good measure. Did the vet recommend a change in diet? Hugs xox

Susan said...

Awww. so cute, sending good thoughts your way. She looks like such a sweetheart.

Sarah Huizenga said...

I feel your pain with this one, and will definitely say a prayer for your sweet little Princess P.

bgottsab said...

What a sweetheart! Love that curled-up sense of complete relaxation. Sending good thoughts your way.

Sweepy said...

Hope she recovers soon...