Pages

Followers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Playing on August 11

 
 
 
I Love the Beach
I Love the Beach
 
 
While taking the August break, I don't have to follow any rules or prompts, but a little nudge on what to post can help.   Today's word is PLAY.  I had to go back in my archives to early June to find anything that remotely looked like play-and found a photo of complete strangers.  That girl with her pop of pink and innocent delight was too tempting not to capture.
 
However, this also indicates that I am not playing.  That ain't so good.
A little wake up call.
 
 


The August Break 2013

3 comments:

Cathy H. said...

Love how you captured the little girl! Such beautiful reflections in the water!

Kathy McB said...

Love the reflection in the sand!

bgottsab said...

What childlike joy you have captured! And that pop of pink is so eye-catching.