Pages

Followers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday


Before the lawn mowers start and the scooters scratch down the street....


Sunday morning feels like this:




Plenty of Red
Plenty of Red
 
 


Unless you're my cat, then it looks like this even when the lawn mowers start and the scooters scratch down the street. 
My next life, I totally want to be a house cat.


 
Morning Sun 349/365
Morning Sun 349/365



My blogger layout function is being nasty this morning, so I won't do iconic August Break, I'll just say this is part of the August break and call out Susannah at SusannahConway.com as the impetus for my continual daily blog posts this month.

8 comments:

TheChieftess said...

Blogger does get a bit uppity now and then!!! Great shots!!! I love the DOF in the first one as well as the light!! As for kitty...what's not to like??? They make Sunday mornings especially lazy!!!

Cathy H. said...

Oh my, the light in the first shot is breathtaking! To me the flower bokeh in the background looks like little spinning pinwheels! Yep, that cat's life doesn't seem to bad!

Anita Johnson said...

I like both shots, but that cat picture is just how I picture my kitty, upside down. I have had problems with my blog too...funny spacing sometimes.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Oh the life of pets. My dogs have it just as good. Hope Princess P is feeling better and better.

gina said...

That is one contented cat! Beautiful capture of the light in the first shot. Your Sunday looks good!

Kathryn said...

A cats life is great isn't it?

bgottsab said...

Yes, I can completely see the attraction of returning as a house cat - I would assume that I then wouldn't be allergic to myself? Love your red tribute - gilded with the morning sun.

seabluelens said...

That looks like a glorious Sunday from either point of view. I wouldn't mind coming back as a housecat if I could be your cat. She's clearly living the good life.