Pages

Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Winter White in August




Winter Street in Summer
Winter Street in Summer
 
 
The Queen's Lace on Winter Street with a white truck and picket fence.
White....I got you surrounded.




The August Break 2013

Susannah Conway at SusannahConway.com has provided all these fabulous prompts for the August break.  I am very thankful.  I've had trouble making daily blogging happen and these have helped bring my "habit" back.  Maybe I should take a September break too.


5 comments:

bgottsab said...

Yep - you've got white surrounded and ready to surrender.

gina said...

Great perspective on white!

Tamar SB said...

Gorgeous!!

Susan said...

Petty, I love Queen Anne's Lace~ Lovely find!

Cathy H. said...

Your processing makes this image timeless! I love your POV!! Great eyes you have!