Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sing-Song-ography

Linking with rock star Kathy this week for Songography.  Thanks my friend.  Love your meme.



Look Out any Window.
Hmmmm.


What if I looked IN any window, would that still count?



At the Super Wash 40/365
At the Super Wash 40/365
 


Back Door BW
Back Door BW
 


Green Door
Green Door

I love how that cross-point on the window frame helps svelte me out a bit.




Or what happens if I look in any mirror? I think wicked awesome stuff happens.
Or it did on this day which was good, because I was struggling to find something. 
Thank you classic Mustang for bailing me out.



Hindsight 30/365
Hindsight 30/365



But something wicked awesome totally happened when I looked out my windshield window and then made a race for the beach road where I thought I might be able to snag it.
I did.


Rhaegal 41/365
Rhaegal 41/365

Raise your hand if you understand the title.

This is almost SOOC-a little straightening and a touch of contrast for the tree line. 
Is there a God?....I think something like this might offer validity when I wonder.



And that's a wrap on taking a song and switching it around so I could make my pics fit it rather than fit my pics TO it.  It's all good.  Creativity + cheating = Done.
Happy Sunday to all.  Looking forward to seeing the view from the other side of the glass.
 

21 comments:

Kathy McB said...

Well, IF that is the result of the green cross frame svelting you out...then I'm gonna get one of those and carry it around with me all the time! :). But I'm thinking your svelte-ness is more the result of all those workouts you do! :). And hey, creativity is they key here which to ME means...doing whatever I darn well please. So looking IN instead of looking OUT is highly encouraged! Sighing over that last wicked awesome shot of yours...YOWZERS! Amazing that it is SOOC.. DEF a God..and he loves New England :).

Okay..the title. Did you change the "I and o" for looking IN instead of OUT? If so...Boo-yah! If not...never mind :)

Debbie said...

you sure did have fun with this, your images are perfect!!

and your sunset is breathtaking, we have been getting some really awesome ones lately, here at the jersey shore!!

augcott said...

Awesome!!!!
Love your rendition.
You know, I really have to play in this meme.....maybe next week.
;-)
diane

Sharon said...

Creativity is the goal, right?! I love that black and white back door photo. And great self-shot :)

Kathryn said...

Oooh I need several of those green doors, sign me up! Love the sunset shot, the colors are gorgeous.

Kim Cunningham said...

I think looking in really counts! These are wonderful and I love your selfie! Reminds me of a rule of thirds grid..which you are totally in! Creative, and technical!

Sarah said...

Such stunning shots! I love them all...great captures and interpretations on the theme!

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com said...

Looking into windows can be very interesting! And I love your shots- especially the B/W.

Saun said...

I think it's fine I started to do the same thing with my dogs looking in. But then I thought everyone is probably getting tired of my dogs. So I changed my mind love your shots

Tamar SB said...

Holy sunset, Batman!! That is just mesmerizing! And the side view mirror - amazing - you have a way with mirrors!

Ida said...

Fabulous photo's and very creative. I think that's part of the fun of this meme.
That "wicked" awesome sunset shot steals the show. Truly worth it though! Yes there is a God!

Nicki said...

I'm thinking "wow! seriously cool windows" and then you go all "awesome x10" with that sky shot. I agree with Ida - wicked awesome

and definitely dragon worthy.

ps - where can you get those svelte enhancing windows? I'd like to install some around the house. hehe!

looking good my friend - looking good!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you think outside the box - it makes for a terrific post. I'm definitely heading back to that green door - great shot.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

The mustang angles are sharp, but the doorknob is speaking volumes. That's a great photo.

The door reveals you've clearly been doing the right things, keep up the good work!

I'm playing hooky today in hopes of taking some photos, I've been remiss of late.

Sarah Huizenga said...

Your comment on the green door shot made me laugh out loud! Way to go girl!

Sarah Huizenga said...

Your comment on the green door shot made me laugh out loud! Way to go girl!

Linda R said...

I have to say you rocked this weeks challenge. That Last shot is WOW..

Linda~

bgottsab said...

I love how you always make these themes your own. And yes - that last image certainly provides proof of a higher power.

Cathy H. said...

Love your take on the song! You've really rocked this one!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a great collection here, Susan.
The sunset is breathtaking, and I just love the doorknob. So perfect in black and white.

Hope you've had a great weekend. My brother was in ME this weekend and said the weather was beautiful!

Anita Johnson said...

That hindsight photo is super cool.