Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2013

You Tell Me


Not much happening to chit and chat about, but in the interest of being a better blogger I'm dashing in and out today with random "stuff".

Like......
 
 

Warming Trend
Warming Trend



and.....

Bait Shed
Bait Shed
 


and....

Fresh Italians 114/365
Fresh Italians 114/365
 


You know, nothing that makes any sense or means anything or is even really very good. Shooting pics ain't always easy. Sometimes you gotta just shoot things that make your head turn.

*Note to self: Sometimes, it might be smart to pair them with a photo or two that ain't so random.


Oh well.  Happy day to you.

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Like your "warming trend"... now that Christmas is over, that is something I am definitely ready for!

bgottsab said...

Ah, you have a talent for making me smile. I adore your "randomness" - especially those "Fresh Italians". And you are right - being a photographer isn't all sweetness and light. Well, maybe light has to be involved in there somehow. Thanks for jumping in and putting a smile on my face.

gina said...

Sometimes random is good and this is a fun grouping. Keep snapping and watch out for those fresh Italians!

Tamar SB said...

Love the snowed in flamingo!

Cathy H. said...

Random shots make me smile, especially that pink flamingo!

Kay L. Davies said...

Fabulously random. Fresh Italians indeed. Love it.
I seem to have been missing your posts lately, Susan, so I'm glad to have seen this one.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that the new year is good to you.
K

Carol Blackburn said...

Hmmmm, interesting stuff Susan. I wonder what a "slush puppy" would look like (in the photo with your fresh Italians). LOL Enjoy your day.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

I grew up in DE, we called them subs. A mere 60 miles north, they are hoagies. Call 'em what you want, I love 'em. The flamingo rocks.

Sarah Huizenga said...

I love randomness!