Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

100 Miles for a Camel


Tracks BW {1/52}
Tracks BW
 
 
I got to thinking......who WOULD walk 500 miles for somebody?  I mean 500 miles at once.  I'm sure I've walked way more than 500 miles most every year of my adult life.  But walking and walking and walking?  I know, right.
 
Had to dig thru the archives to figure this one out.
 


Best Black Shoes BW 31/365
Best Black Shoes BW
 
Yah, not counting on this guy.  Imagine the miles on him already.
He's not sneering at me, he just has a sneer on his face in general.
 
 


Phil
Phil
 
I don't know about Phil.  He looks pretty busy puttering in his greenhouse converted to man cave with windows.
 


Not a Shy Guy
Not a Shy Guy
 
I'd be more inclined to think this guy would....plus got the whole motorcycle thing going on for back up.  You know, just in case of blisters or something.
 
 
 
Then I thought about someone who WOULD walk 500 miles for me.... 
 
My brother.
 
He might be a bit late in arriving, but he would come.
 
 
 
Sam
Sam
 


Dad
Dad
 
And I bet he'd walk a million miles for his little girl.  Smitten.
 
 
Linking with Kathy over at "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" for Songography.
Thanks Kathy.  You're awesome.
 
 

15 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are great! Love the foot prints in the snow!

bgottsab said...

As usual, I love your creative interpretation of the theme. You have such a imaginative mind that can turn in such unique directions - my thought process is so literal and I find it difficult to make the kinds of creative leaps that you do. I admire it greatly. Love your collection of possible 500-mile walkers and the beautiful ode to your brother and niece.

bgottsab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bgottsab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bgottsab said...

Sorry for the multiple comments - Blogger was going a little crazy.

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

Great take on theme!

Ida said...

Wonderful interpretation. I like the guy on the cycle, he's got pizzazz doesn't he!

Cathy H. said...

I love how you interpret these songs! I always begin to read and never can imagine where you'll go with them. Love how it ended with your brother!

Nicki said...

Love the 'Best Black Shoes" - yea, 500 miles is a lofty request, especially in one dose.

Kathryn said...

Cool shots, love the ones of your brother and his daughter. x

Sarah Huizenga said...

Love the sneer on black shoes. I doubt he would much for anybody :)

Kathy McB said...

Holy Guacamole....haha....what did you do to that guy to get him to scowl at you lilke that???? haha. My imagination is running away with me right now. It's running...not walking, mind you! :) Thanks for joining in at Song-ography!

seabluelens said...

I wanted to jump in this week but decided the topic was too personal. I love your interpretation, though. Love the motorcycle man and the black shoe guy - but my favorite is the first one, footprints along the road. I hope he got a lift. It's too cold to be walking 500 miles in the snow.

Carol Blackburn said...

Awwww, how sweet is that! Hope things are good in your neck of the woods.

Lisa Gordon said...

What a wonderful post this is, Susan.
Your brother sounds like a real special guy.